Wednesday 15 July 2009



I'll start from this interior page from one of my books,
something from my short comic-books past...
I also decided to present here some very old pages of my short comic book career.
At the end you'll find some illustrations & designes from my art academy period. I know it's completely thematicaly different from everything else, but that's how it all started. Most of those are dated before 2000.



















designes for a magazine pages, articles about political 90's in Serbia. Heavily inspired by the current design scene in Serbia, beggining of 21'st century.



this (to the right) was supposed to
be an epic intro to my web site. It was cool flash cinematic, with each frame, each part, animated-leading to my galleries. I was working out several different designes & ideas through the years; it actually worked, but, at the time, everything was so slow. I needed something faster & more compact, so I started this blog.
Ilustration for short story: Grafic Conspiracy, written by Zoran Penevski:




and my first professional comic book- a story about our student days in Serbia
through wars & bombing:
Always had imposible deadlines, so much of it is really speedy. All watercolors.
















 some other sketches:







No comments:

Post a Comment